Well after taking a month-long hiatus from writing in December, I am back in the saddle and ready for new challenges and goals. WordPress sent me an email with an open challenge to Postaday / Postaweek 2011. The idea behind this is to blog more either by attempting to post a blog post per day or to post a blog post per week of 2011.
I have signed up for both. I am hoping that I can do 365 posts this year but in case of life-interruptus, I am definitely doing the minimum 3 posts per week.
So I am going to continue with Monday Mental Muscles and I am going to add two more blogging themes to my blogging week. Sunday is going to be a day of exploring and branching out in different creative and writerly pursuits. I will call it Sunday Serendipity posts where I will share A-ha moments that I have purely by chance or “accident”. Thursday is going to be Thursday Tips day where I will share tips that are and have helped me creatively – both my own tips and tips from other creative types I follow and admire.
So the definite 3 weekly posts will be:
- Sunday Serendipity
- Monday Mental Muscles
- Thursday Tips
What are your blogging goals in 2011? Are you blogging? Maybe one of the 2011 goals could be to start blogging or to commit to Postaday 2011 / Postaweek 2011. Share some of your blogging goals with us. We would love to support you and encourage you just as my followers and friends support and encourage my goals.
So here is a toast to taking up gauntlets and opening up new possibilities in 2011!
© All rights reserved Kim Koning.
- I’m Posting every day in 2011! (manyhorsesmane.wordpress.com)
- Regular Blogging (dougpete.wordpress.com)
- I’m Posting every day in 2011! @postaday (thenormanomicon.wordpress.com)
- Potluck Offerings (l2ee2l.wordpress.com)
- A Blog A Day You Say … (lifewithsarcoidosis.wordpress.com)
- A Post A Day For 2011 – A Challenge From WordPress (gadabout-blogalot.com)
- I’m Accepting the Challenge (imperfecthappiness.wordpress.com)