Today I took the interview chair with Dicey’s Blog…
We talked about full time writing, how being a writer can mean giving back or reaching out and the what’s and why’s of loving dystopian fiction.
You can read the full interview here.
Thanks Dicey! It was fun visiting with you on your blog.
Dicey is one of the authors/bloggers that I am co-hopping with in the exciting
- Why is dystopia so appealing to young adults? (guardian.co.uk)
- The Politics of Writing Dystopia (taolivia.wordpress.com)
- Full-Time to Freelancing is Harder Than You Think (freelanceswitch.com)
- Writing My Passions in 2012 (wendykomancheckswriting.wordpress.com)
- Time for Freelancers to Become More Social and Play the Game (freelancefolder.com)
- That “Someday” Thing (thesimpledollar.com)
- Against the Dying of the Light: What Keeps Me Going? (jonathandallen.com)
- Where does the time go? (broprey.com)