- Visconti Van Gogh Starry Night Fountain Pen
- TWSBI Eco Fountain Pen
- Mitsubishi UniPin 0.3 Black Fine Line Marker
- Uniball Jetstream Multi-Pen
- Kikki K Metal RollerBall Pen
- Diamine Bilberry
- Diamine Ancient Copper
- Diamine Eclipse
- Diamine Red Dragon
- Tomoe River Paper – Extremely FountainPen-Friendly. You can get some from here.
- (All Hobonichi Planners have Tomoe River Paper – gridded.)
- TWSBI Grid Notebooks – These are my favourite drafting notebooks.
- Midori Traveler’s Notebook – Blue Edition
- Chic Sparrow Traveler’s Notebooks
- Zenkraft Traveler’s Notebooks
- Planners $ Planning Methods
- Hobonichi Cousin – My absolute everything #GetShitDone Planner
- Hobonichi Weeks – My on-the-go portable planner + bulletjournal
- Hobonichi Techo – English Planner – My WIP Writer’s Logbook/Journal
- Chronodex – My favourite time-tracking tool.
- Bullet Journal – My favourite planning method.
- Stars +Stickers + Calendar Method – The best #GetItWrittenDeadlineAchiever Trick!
- Wild Mind: Living The Writer’s Life – Natalie Goldberg
- Big Magic – Elizabeth Gilbert
For the Soul
- Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail – Cheryl Strayed
For the Mind
- The 5am Miracle: Dominate Your Day Before Breakfast – Jeff Sanders
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8am) – Hal Elrod
- Still Alice – Lisa Genova
- Second Life – S.J. Watson
- What Came Before – Anna George
- The Memory of Water – Karen White
- Mrs. Hemingway – Naomi Wood
- Harry Hole – Jo Nesbo
- Blood on Snow – Jo Nesbo
- Joona Linna – Lars Kepler
- Bill Hodges – Stephen King
- Jack Reacher – Lee Child
- The Blackdagger Brotherhood – J.R. Ward
- A Court of Thorns & Roses – Sarah J. Maas
- Walking Jazz, the papillon, my adorable furry BFF.
- At Home Workouts
- Apple iPad Mini Retina
- Apple MacBook Pro
- Software & Apps
- Social Media Networks
- Yurbuds Inspire 300 Sport Headphones
- Spotify – Especially these playlists: Moodbooster, Re-Energise, Creativity Boost, Zen Focus, Morning Walk
- New Groups: Jamestown Revival
- Massage Therapy – Full Body Deep Tissue Massage
- Shellac Manicures + Pedicures
- Glasshouse Candles
- Morning Ritual – Miracle Morning + 5am Miracle
- Evening Ritual – Adapted Miracle Morning Method
- KonMarie Organizing&Tidying Method
- Morning Pages – Clearing the mind by stream-of-consciousness Journalling and preparing it for focus.
- Evening Brain Dumps – Getting everything out of my brain onto paper.
So tell me what are some of your favourite things #2015?
Enjoy your last day of 2015!
Welcome in 2016!
5 thoughts on “These are some of my Favourite Things #2015”
Love this, Kim! I’m saving to investigate some of your favorites that intrigued me (so many!). Wishing you a brilliant, productive, beautiful 2016!
Happy New Year Gorgeous!
You better let me know if some of my favourites end up in your shopping cart. 😉
Wishing you a freaking, fantabulous adventure-filled 2016! WooHoo for your impending book launch!! 🙂
I may just treat myself to some of these!
My parents gave me a positively baroque fountain pen with a PNG rosewood custom body. It got me pulled out of the line in airport security, but I love it all the same.
Ooh sounds Devine!
As they say the pen is mightier than the sword. 😉
I bet the customs guy just wanted to ogle the inky goodness. 🙂